Where my OBD port

Nicholas fraser

I have seen all the videos of the port being on the right hand side of the foot well but there is just a hole where it’s looks like it should be so I took the plastic tray to see if it was hiding up there but it wasn’t there. Anywhere it could be or has someone taken it out ? A4 Allroad 2017 

A661EF8A-82AB-4CCA-988A-76143B55DBB4.jpeg

It looks like the obdll is missing. 

Is the footlight on the centre console side of the panel {the obd is closest to the bonnet release)? 

Either way there should be some evidence of the connector /cables. 

I guess you went through something like this to get access 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c5RuCb5DCZI

Nope it was just two bolts on each side of the steering column and it just popped off but there was nothing behind the panel, no cables or sign of anything. Big mystery. Unless they do it all wireless now but I highly doubt it.

32 minutes ago, Shytot said:

It looks like the obdll is missing. 

Is the footlight on the centre console side of the panel {the obd is closest to the bonnet release)? 

Either way there should be some evidence of the connector /cables. 

I guess you went through something like this to get access 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c5RuCb5DCZI

Nope it was just two bolts on each side of the steering column and it just popped off but there was nothing behind the panel, no cables or sign of anything. Big mystery. Unless they do it all wireless now but I highly doubt it.

19 minutes ago, audia4b5kev said:

try  behind  ash  tray  bud   or  center consle 

Nope nothing there, even looked under all the little rubber mats in all the we pockets it has in the centre console. 

is it at  end  of the consel  back ashtry  flip up lid    strange one this    kev

51 minutes ago, audia4b5kev said:

is it at  end  of the consel  back ashtry  flip up lid    strange one this    kev

Nope just two USB ports and a AUX and under the rubber mat is just a place for the key to go in if the car won’t start on the button. Have no idea where it is 

Phoned my local Audi dealership and they have said it should be where that’s hole is in my picture so someone has removed it or Audi have somehow not put one one but I don’t know how they could have serviced the car without one 

• 7 months later...

Taken the car to the garage because it had an AdBlue fault and I told the garage there was no OBD. just got a phone call from the garage and said they have found it after an hour of taking the car dash apart it hidden in the wheel arch…. And says he’s never seen something like this in his life.also came back and said I need a new AdBlue system £1600 and it’s a known problem with the A4 (b9) Thanks Audi