Break hard after parking

Bg1

Hi, 

I had some issues with abs/esp so ended up changing abs sensors and 1 wheel bearing rear left. After that solved the issue I got the issue thay the break is hard before starting the car after it has been off for some hours. This is the same as when you pump the break with the engine off. When Im turning the engine on the break loosens up and as long as the engine is on the break works as normal. No problem with them. And when turning off again, they are okay for 1 hour+(have not checked more than 1 hour). What could be the issue and what can I do to fix? 

The high pressure section of your brake system is losing pressure when the engine is off. That process is normal and inevitable because no seal is perfect, but I would expect it to take many hours or even days. It is not something I have ever checked.

Unless you have a hydraulic brake fluid leak that needs the reservoir to be topped up, or a low pressure warning light, or it takes more than approximately 5 seconds to restore pressure once the engine is running, I don't believe you have anything to worry about.

Thank you for the reply, that is a relief. I dont know if it has always been like this because I'm much more sensitive about what the car does after I changed the wheel bearing myself. Kinda oversensitive due to fear of having done something wrong. But kinda feels like it has become some what hardere. The brake is hard usually in the morning when going to work and when leaving from work. So 8+hours parking.