A3 saloon saver wheel

David Wise

Does anyone know best place to buy a 17inch  saver wheel for my A3 saloon,car came with no spare wheel and recess in boot is only suitable for a saver wheel.I prefer a wheel instead of using repair kit,I have asked audi but they are a bit slow at responding,thanks in advance David Wise 

Thanks Steve,I have seen them on eBay but one of the wheel companies told me to watch as the recess depth on the wheels can vary,however steve I,ll have o look thanks very much for your help dave

Hi Steve,solved problem with wheel,got a KOM wheel which is an aluminium wheel with a uniroyal tyre on it got it from a company called tyremen and was well impressed i ordered yesterday and got it today,came in a bag with a cracking jack and special 4 way socket and brace and spare bolts etc,fits new car perfect and wheel well good fit,would highly recommend this company for anybody buying a new car with no spare Dave Wise

t