Looking to find a car modificer in scotland

Rhukath

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I last poste dion here due to a house move, health issues and starting university.

I'm now in a position where I can start to think about having some work done on my A3 Quattro Sline.

I had genuinly thoguht about replacing this car but it turns out it would be more economical to repairt it and run it for longer than to try and get an ew part ex car. Turns out that Audi can't even give me an accurate poart ex price because this model is now quite rare, and even without the Sline spec they rarely get quattro's in anymore.

I'm looking tot ry and find somewhere that can replace the old cigarette lighter with a chargin port/12v power supply for use on longer journeys. I'm also trying to see if I can get a hands free kit modded into the car for said long journeys.

The only problem is Ii'm struggling to find anywhere up in here that deals with custom installs.

I was wondering if people might know somewhere I caould get thse kind of jobs done.

Fingers crossed you can all help.

Regards

Andrew

I'm not so sure because it's an integral part of the central console and i'm not sure how much of the central console might need to be altered to allow the fitting of thse items.