Real MPG

Dastardlywallace

Hi all, new here and new to Audi. Expect to collect my factory build RS4 B9.5 in the next few weeks at long last. 
Just wondering what to expect in terms of fuel consumption given that there are such wildly different stats given. 
I will be commuting 70 miles per day mainly on motorway and 60mph B-roads. My plan is to drive conservatively all week and have a spirited drive on days off if time allows. 

On 12/13/2021 at 10:10 PM, Dastardlywallace said:

Would you say thats driving conservatively or taking by the horns?

That's just regular driving, Its impossibly to drive conservatively, you'll soon find out 🤣 the funny thing is even in RS mode you don't see much of a difference in MPG maybe 1 or 2 less

😂 going to be getting friendly with the local filling station then!😂 

I’ve gone from a ford ranger wildtrack to a RR Velar. This is my first sports car since a Montego Turbo back in 2002! 
get the feeling things have changed a little and this is going to be a shock to the system!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 4:20 PM, Dastardlywallace said:

😂 going to be getting friendly with the local filling station then!😂 

I’ve gone from a ford ranger wildtrack to a RR Velar. This is my first sports car since a Montego Turbo back in 2002! 
get the feeling things have changed a little and this is going to be a shock to the system!

You got it yet? 😁