Is this oil suitable?

VagVag

Hi trusted folks,

Just a quick one... I have an A8 (3.0tdi) D4 2012. I'll be having it serviced next week and wanted to supply the oil myself.

Is this one suitable (50700)?  If so, where can I get it from and how much should I expect to pay per 5 litres.

Thank you 

GS55545M4EUR.jpg

Edited by VagVag

16 minutes ago, VagVag said:

Hi trusted folks,

Just a quick one... I have an A8 (3.0tdi) D4 2012. I'll be having it serviced next week and wanted to supply the oil myself.

Is this one suitable (50700)?  If so, where can I get it from and how much should I expect to pay per 5 litres.

Thank you 

GS55545M4EUR.jpg

Hi go on eBay and try Mannol I have been using it in my cab and their 504/507 long life is about £25.00 for five litres and it has rave revues, they way I look at it if it will stand the pounding I give it with about 700-1000 miles a week with no downside it can't be bad.

Steve.

Hello  ?,

You can’t beat the sort of advice that hard day to day running proves as with Steve’s experience. Just to be sure I’m on the right track with your question, are you asking for grade confirmation, or brand confirmation. 
If grade and spec. then always consult the handbook - which I guess you have done -? 
If brand, then this of course comes from personal choice and experience, as with Steve.

My personal brand choice is Quantum (believed Castrol) which was/is? recommended by VAG. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.

p.s. What’s you name by the way?