Premium car mats

gavlewis

Morning everyone, has anyone got the full sets of car mats.. The ones that cover the complete floor area with the diamond shape pattern... Just wondering what people think of them... The ones I've seen are from Diamond car mats... 

• 2 weeks later...

Well, hopefully shopping links are not frowned upon here...?

For what it's worth, I bought these for my All Black Avant:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07D62WRBK

Other colours are available...

They fit perfectly, they snap into position on the 'pegs' and stay there, and they look great!

Are they original Audi quality? No... Of course not!

But for £20 they are thicker and more padded than the originals, so for my partner who likes to remove her shoes they're actually better, and when the Driver's one wears out at the heel - which we all know is the first to go, but these are double layered - it's only £20 to replace the whole lot and have lovely new ones all round again!

I hope this helps...?

Tigger

I'm not affiliated in any way with the seller, and other brands and products are available.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hi both, thanks for the replies, sorry my bad but it's not normal car mats it's these.. Trying to see if anyone has experience with them and what they are like i.e fit etc.

https://www.carmatscustoms.com/products/carmats-luxury-set?currency=USD&variant=32300708626477&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjwu_mSBhAYEiwA5BBmf3WlcLOJ6Zqv7ONmLoCgLtmHSA002BQmBFVSvnyVwhE99AWdCz6zDBoCUtAQAvD_BwE