Coil light flashing, rough engine

MucsiAttila

Hey!

Bought a 2007 A4 B7 probably one month ago, and sadly I have some problem with it:

First the car just simply stopped at any time,one week later the engine started running roughly, and now it wouldn't even run nicely, only roughly while the coil light is flashing.

What you guys reckon the problem is? I changed the electrical wiring harness, and the PD injectors are all fine.

Thank you!!!

3 hours ago, MucsiAttila said:

Hey!

Bought a 2007 A4 B7 probably one month ago, and sadly I have some problem with it:

First the car just simply stopped at any time,one week later the engine started running roughly, and now it wouldn't even run nicely, only roughly while the coil light is flashing.

What you guys reckon the problem is? I changed the electrical wiring harness, and the PD injectors are all fine.

Thank you!!!

Hi best advice is get it read for DTCs as the symptoms you describe could be any number of things, sensors , blocked DPF, injectors, low fuel pressure, there is no point in throwing money at it and hoping to get lucky as the codes will tell you what you need to know.

Steve.