2016 A4 Avant user's handbook

Derek Cantona

Hi - Recently bought a used A4 Avant (2016/B9) and it didn't come with a handbook, wallet or service record book.

I keep checking eBay for handbooks but they are over £20, anyone know where I can get a better price?

Also should there be a service record 'book' to get stamps? I have FSH printed on A4 from Audi but I think a book would be nicer.

Thanks!

Hello Andrew,

As far as I’m aware, your 2016 model would not have had a Service Book, - all service records would/should have been logged on the Audi database - which you say you have printed record of. 
Wallet with handbook etc?  It’s worth checking with the seller to see if it might still be with them. I guess the car is too old to have been retailed at a main dealer, so unlikely you can ‘claim’ this from them. 

£20+ off eBay sounds reasonable enough to me - now just over a couple of gallons of fuel - and a very minor additional outlay in terms of the anticipated price paid to buy the car. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.