Advice for the new lad

SwaitsySG

Morning all.

I've recently bought a workhorse A6 Avant C6. (59 plate). The TDI 2.0e It's a good old bus but I've a couple bits needing changed so currently hunting down the correct parts.

It's needing a thermostat. The unit on the car is part number 03L121111N. I'm wondering what the difference is, if any, between that and the 03L121111AD unit as the latter is easier to get and they both look identical. Also there looks like a little o-ring is needed to. 

Next is my gummed up EGR valve. I'll clean it but it looks like its leaked a bit. I ordered new gaskets off eBay but I'm if there's a recommended site online that everyone uses to source spares. Blow apart diagrams would be handy too, I've got that for a wee Suzuki I own and it's been a god send for sourcing the correct parts.

Sorry for the questions and thanks in advance for the advice.

2 hours ago, SwaitsySG said:

Morning all.

I've recently bought a workhorse A6 Avant C6. (59 plate). The TDI 2.0e It's a good old bus but I've a couple bits needing changed so currently hunting down the correct parts.

It's needing a thermostat. The unit on the car is part number 03L121111N. I'm wondering what the difference is, if any, between that and the 03L121111AD unit as the latter is easier to get and they both look identical. Also there looks like a little o-ring is needed to. 

Next is my gummed up EGR valve. I'll clean it but it looks like its leaked a bit. I ordered new gaskets off ebay but I'm if there's a recommended site online that everyone uses to source spares. Blow apart diagrams would be handy too, I've got that for a wee Suzuki I own and it's been a god send for sourcing the correct parts.

Sorry for the questions and thanks in advance for the advice.

This does parts exploded diagrams  https://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/

53 minutes ago, SwaitsySG said:

RoyC thanks very much, that'll be a big help. 👍🏻

You welcome.