First time Audi owner

patabu

I just purchased a 2013 Audi Q3, which is low milage and feels like driving a new car, so I'm very pleased.
Thing is the data card for the sat nav is either corrupt or a dud, im not sure which and previous owner is no help
I see lots on eBay for around the £30 mark, but i'm unsure if these would work in my car.  Can anyone advise if I would be wasting time and money buying through eBay and what would one from Audi cost?

cheers for the help

10 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Welcome to the forum you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂 

An eBay one should work. 

Thanks for the reply.  I will give one a go

• Like 1

Hiya welcome to the club…

Not sure about Q3 but I recenlt bought an upgrade for my A4 and I had to get teh right one for MMI version….as I say not sure how applicable to you rcar but hopefully if you buy from someone who knows what they’re selling they should be able to assist/guide you (mine was from eBay and received help from the seller)

17 minutes ago, bantamdave21 said:

Hiya welcome to the club…

Not sure about Q3 but I recenlt bought an upgrade for my A4 and I had to get teh right one for MMI version….as I say not sure how applicable to you rcar but hopefully if you buy from someone who knows what they’re selling they should be able to assist/guide you (mine was from ebay and received help from the seller)

Yeh I have discovered that the car does have the satnav enabled.  It just has totally the wrong card installed.  I have bought one from eBay which the seller assures me is correct for my car

28 minutes ago, patabu said:

Yeh I have discovered that the car does have the satnav enabled.  It just has totally the wrong card installed.  I have bought one from eBay which the seller assures me is correct for my car

Hiya, sorry my post should have said updated as the map version was from factory in 2014, yea you should be fine mine was from eBay and was ok, was a full set that updated MMI also to latest as well as maps