Is it the last Audi A3 1.9 tdi quattro 2002 left?

Kjanderson

I have the above car in storage.  It was taken off the road 4 years ago as not needed at the time but kept it as so good.

on checking a website that tells you how many left it shows as zero.  Think I may have forgot to sorn it when stored!

Can this really be the last right hand uk one left? (Other than drag strip cars)

is this of interest to the Audi community?

it is in original purple (Ming purple I think it’s called) , interior original and excellent condition.

interested to hear from any fan of this car

thanks

keith

Hello Keith,

This ‘How many left’ website is only as good as the information passed to it - as in your case, where you are not sure whether you Sorned it or not. 
Again vehicle descriptions and model variants categories can be misleading. 
Kind regards, 

Gareth.

p.s. Are you saying you now want to sell the car? 
If so, you are very welcome to post full details and photos on this site, together with the price you want for it. Interested parties can contact you via. PMs, so no need to put your contact details on this open forum. 

Hi Gareth

Thanks, Yes it could be inaccurate as with mine.

i will probably sell shortly , I do find it interesting there are zero on the roads and how rare it is though and if there is a fan base for it

thanks for the info

regards

keith

4 hours ago, Steve Q said:

The rarest part of the car is the colour. Besides that the 1.9tdi is still a common engine, but the 8l is now becoming rare. How many left is very inaccurate 

Hi steve, thanks for that. Yes probably inaccurate but I’m not sure how inaccurate.  I’ve seen a couple of non quattro a3’s in that colour but never seen another a3 1.9 tdi Quattro in any colour in the uk, there are left hand drive ones available abroad.  

i see some on YouTube as drag strip cars.  I would expect a few on trailers getting kicked round tracks exist as they are fast, fun cheap cars.   This one is unmolested but has some upgrades.  

It may end up a track car as well!

thanks steve

keith

• 11 months later...