Advice on sale of 1997 A4

I would welcome any feedback on the sale of my 1997 A4. My overwhelming desire is for it to avoid being scrapped. It is an exceptional car but has recently failed its MOT and I am not in a position to expend the necessary amount of money required to get it back on the road. I would ideally like the car to be bought by an A4 enthusiast as it is an obvious classic car in the making.

• Like 1

hi,i think you need to put up all the cars details and service history if your trying to look for a buyer here,also some pics too .greg

Hello Christopher,

Thanks for being in touch. 
As has already been said, together with the price you want for it - ? 
If it were mine then I would be listing it on eBay, with a starting price of a little over its scrap value. 
Hope the responses are of help. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

14 hours ago, Hunty said:

I would welcome any feedback on the sale of my 1997 A4. My overwhelming desire is for it to avoid being scrapped. It is an exceptional car but has recently failed its MOT and I am not in a position to expend the necessary amount of money required to get it back on the road. I would ideally like the car to be bought by an A4 enthusiast as it is an obvious classic car in the making.

PICS  WILL SELL HER TO BUD