etd

Just a quick post to introduce myself.
I’m Mark, thought I’d sign up after getting an A1 on the car scheme through work.

In a previous life I was quite active on a few of the Vauxhall forums and used to be the area organiser/rep for the Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club before it closed down a few years ago.

Apart from the A1 I also have Citroen C4 Cactus (which the wife uses) and a VW Fox. 

Here’s a quick pic of my car

CDBAD78A-055D-482F-BF9B-FFFD0170B11A.thumb.jpeg.0f0cbabefe99057b864d115c2944c187.jpeg

Welcome to the forum you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂 nice looking car 🙂 you'd be more than welcome to come along to the shows with us. Our next show is Das Auto show at Santa Pod this Sunday. 

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Currently away in the Highlands till the 18th but I’ll keep an eye on the show threads to see if there is any that don’t clash with work etc 

5 hours ago, etd said:

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Currently away in the Highlands till the 18th but I’ll keep an eye on the show threads to see if there is any that don’t clash with work etc 

Ah I'm jealous! I love the Highlands! Are you doing the nc500? 

2 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Ah I'm jealous! I love the Highlands! Are you doing the nc500? 

I’m not sadly. Up here visiting the in laws but part of the route runs through the village they live in so been seeing and hearing lots of nice motors 

1 minute ago, etd said:

I’m not sadly. Up here visiting the in laws but part of the route runs through the village they live in so been seeing and hearing lots of nice motors 

Nice. Where abouts are they? 

West coast is my favourite 

12 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Nice. Where abouts are they? 

West coast is my favourite 

Ullapool. I’d move here yesterday if I could 

2 hours ago, etd said:

Ullapool. I’d move here yesterday if I could 

It's lovely there. Me too! I'd move to the west coast of Scotland or a Scottish island if I could. 

23 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

It's lovely there. Me too! I'd move to the west coast of Scotland or a Scottish island if I could. 

The drives a bit of a hike, just under 500 miles from where I am and it took me just over 9 hours inc 3 loo breaks and one fuel up at Inverness