audi a3 2015, coil light flashing code p00700c

ccfc skyblues

Hi guys please could you advise I have has the following problem with my Audi A3, 2015 TDI coil flash comes on after about 50 mins of continuous driving. when I plug in old reader I get the following message charge air cooler pressure sensor circuit low, bank 1. I have changed the sensor with a genuine one. still no luck, I have changed the lambda exhaust sensor bank 1, still no luck, I have change all the glow plugs including the one with the sensor still no luck. I recently changed the sensor with a friends car still no luck .I have added dpf cleaner put a few tanks of shell diesel premium fuel no luck. 

I assume its a wiring issue. how do I check this. engine management light comes on but car does not go in limp mode. I clear the code as soon as I drive 50 mins it comes on. if turn the ignition on and off a few times it goes away only to come back on. Thanks 

I would not place much reliance on the code reader unless it is a professional grade. The cheap readers often give misleading results causing owners to waste money on uneccesary and expensive parts.

I suggest you get a professional diagnosis before spending any more money. Before you do even that, tell us how old the battery is.