1996 Audi a4 avant 2.6 se

Hi everyone just wanting to let you all know that im putting audi up for sale so if anyone is intrested give me a bell 07751291319 . Its a A4 avant se 2.6 auto and shes a real nice car shes been well catered for just been fully serviced everthing changed inc water pump thermostat new rad cam belt and all the rollers etc i can go on any info or pics wanted num above w app etc oh mileage 23.650 only from new ok thanks Gordon

Thanks Gordon,

You would aid your sale by posting photos on here. Also, can you post MOT details and the price you want for the car? 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 
p.s. personally I wouldn’t post my contact phone number on an open forum. It’s your decision of course, but interested parties can contact you by PM. 
I can remove your number for you if you want to. 

On 10/10/2022 at 1:58 PM, Crankshaft said:

Hi everyone just wanting to let you all know that im putting audi up for sale so if anyone is intrested give me a bell 07751291319 . Its a A4 avant se 2.6 auto and shes a real nice car shes been well catered for just been fully serviced everthing changed inc water pump thermostat new rad cam belt and all the rollers etc totaly wax oile from front to back. i can go on any info or pics wanted num above w app etc oh mileage 23.650 only from new thats correct 23,650 ok thanks Gordon 

On 10/10/2022 at 1:58 PM, Crankshaft said:

Hi everyone just wanting to let you all know that im putting audi up for sale so if anyone is intrested give me a bell 07751291319 . Its a A4 avant se 2.6 auto and shes a real nice car shes been well catered for just been fully serviced everthing changed inc water pump thermostat new rad cam belt and all the rollers etc .fully wax oiled from front to rear.i can go on any info or pics wanted num above w app etc oh mileage 23.650 only from new ok thanks Gordon hi magnet thanks for info will do genuine reason for sale.   please cotact for more info pics etc there is not many of this model left in this conditon you wont be disapointed.

Screenshot_20220226-124549_eBay.thumb.jpg.9e643e658af6c020efc8a2b9e339684c.jpgScreenshot_20220226-124750_eBay.thumb.jpg.820c4683462104f8803dd6c0b314c260.jpg

23 hours ago, Magnet said:

Thanks Gordon,

You would aid your sale by posting photos on here. Also, can you post MOT details and the price you want for the car? 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 
p.s. personally I wouldn’t post my contact phone number on an open forum. It’s your decision of course, but interested parties can contact you by PM. 
I can remove your number for you if you want to. 

Yes you can if u think its best gareth my  agreed valuation price  £5.500 so as near to that as poss thanks .Gordon

• Like 1