Window washer pump fuse

Chris Tucker

• 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Hi Chris 

did you find out what fuse was for your windscreen washers? My screen washers aren’t working but headlight and rear washers are working ok ,wondering if they are on different fuses. 
If you got yours sorted can you let me know 👍

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello Sam,

As I suggested to the OP - it should be listed in the Owner’s Manual.

I guess you know the bonnet has to be shut for the wipers (and washers?) to work. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.

So my car didn’t come with the physical or digital manual (bought it second hand) and from what fuse schematics i’ve looked at i cant seem to find the specific fuse for the pump. The wipers themselves work fine it the water jets that aren’t working. The pumps aren’t even making a nose so i’ve ruled out blocked jets, leak ect.

Cheers 

• 2 months later...

Hello Ben, and welcome. 

I would simply do as I suggested, and get at the washer pump and check whether it is getting a 12v supply. Washer pump issues, and/or clogging of associated pipework is not unusual. 
If indeed the fuse has blown, then that would be a more serious issue, since the circuit has been overloaded, and you will have to find the reason why - not as simple as just renewing the fuse. 
Perhaps you could let us know how you get on Ben.

Kind regards,

Gareth.