Selling my Audi A4 Quattro sline avant 1.9tdi

Pjmgt

Selling my Audi A4 Quattro sline 1.9tdi avant high miles but had extensive work and parts changed been my passion for two years but a change in health means I have to sell beautiful to drive and very good on fuel apparently it is the last one of this spec and colour on uk roads just wondering if any interest on here as i would like it to go to someone who will look after it like I have 

Hello Phil,

Many thanks for posting your advert. I wonder if you could add far more detail about the car, some photos, and what price you require for it.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hi thankyou for replying it would take a while to list everything if you could call me on 07716750574 please and i can answer any questions you have thankyou 

For sale 2003  Audi A4 1.9tdi Quattro sline  in dolphin gray high miles at 236360 but the car has has extensive work including recon gearbox recon turbo clutch flywheel bearing disks and pads suspension starter motor cv boots exhaust engine mounts battery abs ecu repair cambelt pump roof lining leather interior front window motors plus more mot June 23 no advisories very reluctant sale due to poor health happy to answer any questions