Ultra edition mud-flaps

evopilot

Anybody know where i can source a6 c7 ultra edition mud-flaps? ive only been able to source standard a6 c7 mud-flaps but because the side skirts are slightly different they seem to be hard to get for the ultra 😕

On 10/25/2022 at 12:38 PM, Steve Q said:

I'd try eBay if you haven't already 

Yeah ive seen a few for the standard A6 on there but nothing for the wider side skirts on the ultra 😕 person that had the car before me had regular mudflaps stuck on and they looked very poor id rather have the proper stuff on it

Hello Andrew,

Incase it helps, but it possibly won’t. 
If you’ve looked on eBay, I wouldn’t discount any mud flaps from China - just because China! 
I ordered a set for our non-Audi, and as I said in an earlier post - the fit and quality was equal to what would have been my expectations if I’d bought them from a main dealer at 3 times the price. 
Might be worth having a look on Alliexpress website. Not sure what they do for Audi, but…

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 8:57 AM, Magnet said:

Hello Andrew,

Incase it helps, but it possibly won’t. 
If you’ve looked on EBay, I wouldn’t discount any mud flaps from China - just because China! 
I ordered a set for our non-Audi, and as I said in an earlier post - the fit and quality was equal to what would have been my expectations if I’d bought them from a main dealer at 3 times the price. 
Might be worth having a look on Alliexpress website. Not sure what they do for Audi, but…

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

i actually ordered some Chinese ones today, now i play the waiting game for delviery

Perhaps you can let us know how you get on Andrew, and trust they are of the same quality as my non-Audi ones. Long delivery  - well we get spoilt by the likes of Amazon and we’ve become a nation of want on demand. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.