Heated Seats

Al 916

And a Hello as a New Forum Member..

I have searched with no returns so unless apologies are due for an incorrect search.

New to the forum and researching the possibility of retrofitting Heated seats to a 2013 S Line +.

I have just bought a 2013 Q5 S Line Plus that does not appear to have heated seats.
Apart from replacement seats and a new loom I notice on googling that some companies retrofit (non Audi) Front Heated seats with a control on the seat base.

My question: Has anyone done this successfully and if so could you please recommend a company (SE England)?

Many thanks in advance.
Al

Autologics have been used by various members for retrofits and come recommend. It won't be a cheap job. Besides the loom and seats you'll need the updated control panel and it all being coded to the car.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adam arrived on schedule (nice chap) and went straight to work on a still very snowy morning. A couple of coffees (while still working) and he was done in about four hours.

They work extremely well! Two settings, the low is a good warm and the high is very nice indeed. Very fast to heat up and great for a bad back.

A great recommendation - Thanks again Steve

On 12/21/2022 at 6:39 PM, Al 916 said:

Adam arrived on schedule (nice chap) and went straight to work on a still very snowy morning. A couple of coffees (while still working) and he was done in about four hours.

They work extremely well! Two settings, the low is a good warm and the high is very nice indeed. Very fast to heat up and great for a bad back.

A great recommendation - Thanks again Steve

You're most welcome glad it went well and glad you're happy 🙂 

How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?