Simply Audi - 14th July 2024

Steve Q

Simply-Audi-at-Beaulieu-4.jpeg

All Audi owners are invited to drive into Beaulieu on Sunday 14th April and park up in the National Motor Museum grounds, for a superb day that enthusiasts and owners will love.

A real treat for both owners and enthusiasts, all ages and models of Audi are welcome, providing a great opportunity to admire some stunning vehicles on display.

TICKETS & PRICES

Participant prices are only valid if arriving in an Audi and taking part in the rally. They are not valid for those arriving on foot.

Children under 5 require a ticket, this can be booked online free of charge.

Participant and visitor tickets will include entrance to the rest of the Beaulieu attraction, including the National Motor Museum, Palace House, Little Beaulieu, World of Top Gear, Beaulieu Abbey and its grounds and gardens.

The best time for viewing the Simply rally is between 10am and 2pm.

Adult Child
Participants – Standard & On The Day £16.00 £8.00
Visitors Normal admission applies. Normal admission applies

Buy participant tickets

As always your ticket gets you access to the show, museum, manor house and monorail. 

Please let me know if you'd like to come and I'll add you to the list list. 

I've emailed the club organisers to arrange our club display but I'll need definite number for them. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Who's up for simply Audi next year? 

My A6 should be back on the road by then and I'll bring my daughter along to her first ever car show. 

Like this year's show,

Meet point is: 

Tesco Esso Express

Hythe Esso Express

Beaulieu Rd

SO45 4JH

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Anton8 said:

Hi Steve.

Count me in, I will be going this year in my E-Tron GT

Tony

That's 2 of us then, however I'll admit I doubt my Audi will be ready (again), still not rebuilt yet 🤦‍♂️

• 2 months later...

Hi Pete

I will be there. We met up in Tesco's car park last time I went. Then on to the show. BTW that is a strange looking TT.

Tony

Great, haha yes it is indeed.TT is alive and well but there's a new kid in town with a few more cylinders 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Good Evening Steve!

This would be something I’d be looking at taking part in! I picked up my new to me Audi S3 last Saturday and want to get to as many shows as possible to meet the community!

Thanks Cal

P.S Picture for attention 

2F881FBA-82F5-48C6-9BE7-CCAF4BD019B1.jpeg

11 hours ago, S3_Cal said:

Good Evening Steve!

This would be something I’d be looking at taking part in! I picked up my new to me Audi S3 last Saturday and want to get to as many shows as possible to meet the community!

Thanks Cal

P.S Picture for attention 

2F881FBA-82F5-48C6-9BE7-CCAF4BD019B1.jpeg

Lovely A3, feel free to join us. Book by today to get early bird discount (make sure you buy a participant ticket) 

Event update from Beaulieu Motor Museum 

We are disappointed to announce that we have had to take the difficult decision to postpone the first three Beaulieu Simply Rallies of the year, Simply Aston Martin (7th April), Simply Audi (14th April) and Simply Italian (21st April).

As you will be aware, we have had well above average rainfall during the start of this year, and with more forecast, we are concerned that we will not be able to confidently park the number of participants booked for each of the three rallies within our event parkland.

As the organiser for a club attending Simply Audi, we understand that you would have been eagerly anticipating this event and we share your disappointment. However, the safety and enjoyment of our attendees is extremely important to us, and we believe that postponing these events to later in the year is best course of action given the circumstances.

The new date for Simply Audi is Sunday 14th July 2024.

All ticket holders will be contacted in due course, but we are pleased to confirm that all existing bookings will remain valid for the rearranged dates.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and would like to thank you for your continued support.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Beaulieu later in the year.

2 hours ago, Anton8 said:

I was really looking forward to the show. We should organise our own somewhere.

We could do. New date is 14th July. All current tickets will be honoured for that date.