Intake lever

Raymond ring

35 minutes ago, Raymond ring said:

Sorry my description early was wrong it’s a intake valve

E172914C-19A0-4AA7-AB8E-ABD90EA4D13B.jpeg

Hi it was right on the first go its a throttle housing, as for the spacers I can't answer that one but if you can get the part number off of the unit you can probably buy another unit from eBay for sub £200, if you have a fair amount of milage on the car changing the unit will do it a world of favours, BTW did they trot out the same old information that diesels don't have a throttle valve, they do, otherwise they would never run.

Steve.

Hi Steve , thanks for your answer but not the whole unit I want , 

in the picture the arm that comes down is attached to a insert on this insert there are two over washers it’s just these washes I need , 

10 minutes ago, Raymond ring said:

Hi Steve , thanks for your answer but not the whole unit I want , 

in the picture the arm that comes down is attached to a insert on this insert there are two over washers it’s just these washes I need , 

Hi what I am trying to put across is yes I realise its the washers you want but the only thing you can do is contact the manufacturer of the body and ask them if they can supply the washers as a courtesy, failing that its a new unit, just a random question but why did you dismantle the unit in the first place.

Steve.