Tech Pro

Lamb Banana

Dies anyone know what the tech pro edition comes with. I can't see it on the Audi build page but it's an option pack on the site I'm looking at. Conflicting info from what I can see on line and Audi are useless at answering questions 

What does it say online? 

Audi will be vague as they know a lot of cars are coming to dealers without various bits of kit such as certain headlights etc and blaming it on the chip shortage 

Nothing available from Audi UK on their build page. It's available to order through the motor source group.  Few Web sites have them but they all vary on spec. Audi UK are useless they csnt answer any questions about their cars. I think their lack of knowledge about their own cars is putting me off ordering.

3 hours ago, Lamb Banana said:

Nothing available from Audi UK on their build page. It's available to order through the motor source group.  Few Web sites have them but they all vary on spec. Audi UK are useless they csnt answer any questions about their cars. I think their lack of knowledge about their own cars is putting me off ordering.

As I say it because they know the car you order now won't be the same car in 9 months or years time. Baring in mind there a next generation A4 out next year or year after I think 

• 3 weeks later...