Lowering

Glen07

Hi.

I own a 2013 Audi a3 sportsback S-Line and I am wanting to have it lowered. I know that the S-Lines come lowered as standard compared to their cheaper sisters but how much by? I don’t want to go buy lowering springs and come to realise that the car is already lowered by that height as standard. Can anyone help with knowing what the standard lowering is on the S-Line? Currently sits on 18” alloys.

we fitted a set of coilovers to my sons mk4 golf lately and hes happy with them as they can be adjusted up and down.i find they make the car very hard on the road but he loves it! greg

4 hours ago, coupe4 said:

we fitted a set of coilovers to my sons mk4 golf lately and hes happy with them as they can be adjusted up and down.i find they make the car very hard on the road but he loves it! greg

Hi mate. Thanks for the reply but I don’t think this answers my question. I own an Audi and not a VW and the set up as standard are completely different.

cheers.

21 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Think s line lowing is 30mm compared to standard. 

A fellow member Jack had a modded A3 8v before swapping to a TT. He had stance+ coilovers I believe. He was happy with them. 

So the drop on an S-Line is 30mm as standard? Was thinking of putting either 40mm or 45mm lowering springs on my a3. Just wasn’t sure if S-Line was dropped any lower before I purchase some springs.