Electrical fault?

ebarton

I was just wondering if anyone had the same problem or has a solution. 

I have a audi q3 2013 

My Bluetooth has stopped connecting it comes up with the Bluetooth symbol as if it was trying to pair then just goes off. I have gone into settings turned it back on again but it just goes off. Since then I have had the reverse sensors gone and also I have a fault with the childlock system where the back left door doesn't open from the outside I have tried turning the button on the door on and off but only works sometimes. I was just wondering if this is all linked? Also my engine management light is on (Amber colour)

Edited by ebarton

4 hours ago, ebarton said:

I was just wondering if anyone had the same problem or has a solution. 

I have a audi q3 2013 

My Bluetooth has stopped connecting it comes up with the Bluetooth symbol as if it was trying to pair then just goes off. I have gone into settings turned it back on again but it just goes off. Since then I have had the reverse sensors gone and also I have a fault with the childlock system where the back left door doesn't open from the outside I have tried turning the button on the door on and off but only works sometimes. I was just wondering if this is all linked? Also my engine management light is on (Amber colour)

Hi get it scanned and it will tell you the cause of the faults, if they are low voltage faults it could just be a duff battery.

Steve.

• Thanks 1