suspicious tyre damage, want to know your thoughts?

Optimus

I've been having some issues with driving recently, the car has a tendency to meander or tram line and feels like steering wheel has got feedback (resistance) as if the lane assist was on, obviously off, it was likely to be steering alignment.

Anyways, they cant road test, wont carry out steering wheel alignment because I have the following damage (to cords) in my nearside front and rear tyres.

What I find unusual is the fact the damage size is near enough exactly the same size object and location on the tyre tread pattern.

What do you guys think?

I'm starting to feel like this was done maliciously or possibly 'created' by the garage and i find that accusation wild to even consider or bring up?

tyre 1.jpg

tyre 2.jpg

I've subsequently got to get 4 new tyres on a vehicle that's done 15K miles due to aging as well as wear and tear not to mention the damage of the tyres

Hello Stason,

It could just be me, but I’m not clearly seeing what is being pointed to as ‘damage’ - looks more like a tread wear marker. 
So the questions are:- 

Does the car now handle to your satisfaction? 
If not, will the dealer now carryout the prior refused investigations on this within-warranty vehicle? 
Perhaps you could let us know.

Kind regards, 

Gareth. 

Hi Gareth,

Below images may be further assistance, the damage is a laceration caused by a narrow-sharp implement, possibly a screw driver or knife? I'm told the damage goes down all the way to the cord, which is why the tyres need replacing.

They wouldn't conduct investigation to my steering issue simply because of the car being unsafe because of this damage. I've got to go back to get this checked.

I'm curious for any opinion or experiences on what is shown because its so unusual to me, I've driven over plenty of sharp and dull implements unintentionally in my life time (claw hammers, saw blades, knifes etc). Never have I experienced an instance where the corresponding damage is located in exactly the same orientation (and size) in relation to the tread pattern. 

I've got new tyres on the way, I'm just worried ill have to replace them again because of some idiot going round stabbing tyres 😞

1481524635_Tyredamage.thumb.jpg.ec44a81360352f39f902a81715e2b79b.jpg