Audi A3 1.6 TDI engine pinking/noise

LG94

Have a 2016 Audi A3 1.6 TDI CXX engine code. The car is making a loud pinking noise, earlier on it drove fine started jerking slightly around 2k rpm, when revving was making a loud pinking/knocking noise (very noisy injector sound). The car idles perfectly smooth, just went outside to move it and I now have a flashing glow plug light and the pinking/injector noise is constant (very loud). I have an error code P019200 (Fuel rail pressor sensor A circuit low input). Anyone have any ideas. Car has done 78k so hasn't done huge miles at all. 

21 hours ago, LG94 said:

Have a 2016 Audi A3 1.6 TDI CXX engine code. The car is making a loud pinking noise, earlier on it drove fine started jerking slightly around 2k rpm, when revving was making a loud pinking/knocking noise (very noisy injector sound). The car idles perfectly smooth, just went outside to move it and I now have a flashing glow plug light and the pinking/injector noise is constant (very loud). I have an error code P019200 (Fuel rail pressor sensor A circuit low input). Anyone have any ideas. Car has done 78k so hasn't done huge miles at all. 

Hi its quite likely the fuel rail pressure sensor is knackered and the spring inside has become weak and won't hold the pressure so it just flaps backwards and forwards which is the noise you are hearing, they are simple to replace and not that expensive to buy, use the part number on your original unit on eBay I have no doubt there are loads on there, just make sure you leave the car a few hours before replacement to allow the rail to de pressurise.

Steve.