Owner advice on difference between Ultra Sport and S Line

Mickles

Hi guys. I've my heart set on buying an Audi A5 for my next car. Its the 2017 model, so the start of the "new" shape. 

I've been looking online for a few weeks now and narrowed it down to 2 cars. One is the Ultra Sport S Line Sportback (2017) and the other is the Ultra Sportback (2018)

Having viewed both cars I was surprised at the similarities both inside and outside. They're pretty much identical apart from S Line logos inside and the badge on the driver/passenger side door. 

The difference in price is £2000, so I'm finding it hard to justify that when they're basically the same. Is there anyone here who owns 1 or both models and can give some advice? 

Cheers 👍

7 hours ago, Mickles said:

Hi guys. I've my heart set on buying an Audi A5 for my next car. Its the 2017 model, so the start of the "new" shape. 

I've been looking online for a few weeks now and narrowed it down to 2 cars. One is the Ultra Sport S Line Sportback (2017) and the other is the Ultra Sportback (2018)

Having viewed both cars I was surprised at the similarities both inside and outside. They're pretty much identical apart from S Line logos inside and the badge on the driver/passenger side door. 

The difference in price is £2000, so I'm finding it hard to justify that when they're basically the same. Is there anyone here who owns 1 or both models and can give some advice? 

Cheers 👍

Hi I think you are paying extra for the different seats and the badges, check the power outputs and I bet near as damn they are the same.

Steve.

• 1 month later...

Doesn't the S-line have more exterior details?

The S-Line has a slightly different bumper (i little more sportier), has side sill trims, the bottom of the rear bumper is slight different - more sportier), and the alloys are better.