Issue with lights

Hey guys, just looking for some advice. My car is nearly 3 years old (end of this month) just took it for an MOT and it failed on:

Daytime running lamp not working nearside front

Position lamp not working nearside front

The guy in the garage said it still should be under the 3 year warranty so best I speak to Audi dealer before doing anything else.

Just wondering would that be covered for repairs or do I have to fork out for it? If so any ideas on how much something like that would cost to fix? Is it something that can be done by myself with a help of YouTube videos etc.. and getting the part myself?

Any tips or information would be great. I'm worried that I won't be able to get an appointment before the last day of the warranty on the 28th 😭

My car is an Audi A3 sportback E-Tron 40 S-A 

Hello Ray, 

I’m not sure whether these light issues are covered by the 3 year warranty, but (pessimistically?) it wouldn’t  surprise me that they declare they are not. 
To me, the most urgent action needed at this point is to e-mail the Service Manager at your servicing dealer, and record the faults. I would also copy in Audi Customer Services.
Such notification should counter any claim that it will be out of warranty by the time that they can book it in for inspection. 
Perhaps you could let us know how you get on.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Thanks 1