E-Tron GT update

Anton8

Hi

I have had my e-Tron GT 5 weeks now and I seem to have learnt most of it's secrets. It is actually a stunning car in every respect. It's very economical to run, to charge on my home charger to 80% (recommended) costs about £16.00 on my energy tariff which gives me approx. 260 miles. I always shop at Tesco's now as you can charge for free there. I usually find a small group of people looking at the car when I get back to it. The performance is blistering 0-60 in 4.3 seconds 0-100 in 9 secs is fast enough for anybody. The only drawback I have found is that the doors are rather on the narrow side ( Should it have been a 2 Door) My son is 6'3ins tall and when he puts the front seat back he is staring a the B post. But on the whole I wouldn't change it for the world.    

Tony

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

My beautiful E-Tron GT has to go back to Audi. It has developed corrosion on two of the alloy wheels. Audi are going to have them refinished for me (F.O.C.) and they are lending me an E-Tron car. So not all bad news .

Tony