Vibration in 5th and 6th after remap

Chris haworth

Ah ok mate , yeah I’m gonna ask the questions , I’m a bit nervous but I’ve been watching the you tube videos for a few years and like you say they seem to know there stuff thanks for all your help though mate I’ll keep you updated 

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update had the dyno tune and made a massive difference , they couldn’t do the gearbox map as it wasn’t available but they are working on it and to check back at the end of each month , the setting off lag has practically gone which was driving me mad and managed to get some pretty good results on the dyno , they definitely know there stuff and would definitely recommend 🙂

ED5D8171-F69D-4F03-9958-E96276AF4C68.jpeg

06BE4095-EDE0-4CC6-869D-686FC6B0B35F.jpeg

Glad you got it sorted. Having the dsg gearbox mapped will blow you away. 

most of the issue I have in mine is gearbox related everything is sluggish and slow to react to throttle response. 

I’ve got some plans for mine when the warranty expires.

I’m hoping for 260-280hp but I haven’t a clue at this stage what will be the significance of the limiting parts. The fuel pump and injectors and Intercooler seem to be obvious places to start.

My target is to try and get 0-60mph down from 7.3secs to sub 5 seconds 0-100mph sub 12 seconds whilst sill retaining reliability and economy on fuel as a daily driver. 

Mate , you have to keep me posted on this because that’s something I’m looking into but unsure how to go about it , they deleted start stop as I heard that that can cause delay , unsure , you will know more about that but was free and never liked it anyway,but the setting off delay has gone it’s just the , as you come to roundabouts , slowing down and accelerating where it’s still delayed, shocking Audi release them like that really when a simple map pretty much cures it , so the gearbox map makes a massive difference then ? Gutted they didn’t have one but are working on it apparently, so looking forward to that 🙂 

It’s all to do with the emissions. Ticking boxes. On petrol engine cars a lot of manufacturers are de-tuning engines to stick within certain co2 bands for manufacturing/tax purposes. This is a tuners paradise because you have engineered cars that allow for improvements if you remove certain restrictions.