A4 3.2FSI Quattro S line Cabriolet for sale

carey

Pride and joy , but the time has come to find my lovely Audi a new home. Current mileage 88922. See J888CJF for full spec. I have owned it from December 2008 when I purchased it from an Audi garage 18 months old. I have alway kept it in garage so roof and bodywork in excellent condition. Just one scratch and a small dent, MOT for a month. Needs 2 new tyres and my local garage have indicated there might be ‘a timing chain issue’ I am selling as I am 77 years old and finding getting in and out more difficult. 

A4295FBB-EE88-4A88-BDA5-91630AB9CE81.jpeg

Hello Carey,

Many thanks for posting your advert, and sorry to hear you are having to sell your pride and joy. 
I would stop ( in caps) at this point and reconsider the price you are prepared to take for this. My first impression is that it is too low, and although you might want a quick sale, I fear that you may well attract buyers who are only out make money on it, and may include folks who you might not want coming to your door. 
I’m not sure what We Buy any Car would value it at, but that could give you an idea of the absolute rock bottom price. 
I might well be barking up the wrong tree here, but I’ve taken the liberty of removing your price until you’ve had a chance to give it a second coat of thinking about. 
Trust you are OK with that for the moment. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 
p.s. Perhaps you can send replies me or one of the other Moderators, rather that through an additional post.