Spares

Keith .H

Hi all ! Have an A3 se tdi 1.9 2007.  Need some bits for MOT but experience from the past (pattern parts) can be a minefield of wrong parts. Any advice for a chance of getting the right parts apart from OE.

Rear susp arm bushes, complete arms?

Front spring

Front roll bar links

Fr CV boot

Just a run around car

Thanks !

Hello Keith,

Welcome and thanks for joining.

Try entering your registration number into ‘Parts in Motion’ website, and they should come up with a variety of brands of parts. 
In terms of rear suspension bushes, just go for the complete arms - they are that expensive. Incase it helps, I’ve used Febi parts to good avail. I wouldn’t buy on cheapest will do. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.

p.s. I don’t have any connection with Parts in Motion, except having bought a variety of parts off them and had a good service and competitive prices. 

• Like 2

On 9/13/2023 at 8:39 PM, Magnet said:

Hello Keith,

Welcome and thanks for joining.

Try entering your registration number into ‘Parts in Motion’ website, and they should come up with a variety of brands of parts. 
In terms of rear suspension bushes, just go for the complete arms - they are that expensive. Incase it helps, I’ve used Febi parts to good avail. I wouldn’t buy on cheapest will do. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.

p.s. I don’t have any connection with Parts in Motion, except having bought a variety of parts off them and had a good service and competitive prices. 

Thanks for reply, been a member here for a while, just had nothing go wrong up until now lol. Went on that site (amongst others) and there seems to be a variety of springs (different lengths etc) for the same vehicle ?