Audi A3 Hard Start in morning

Gabriel A3

Please help. I have AUDI A3 2.0 tdi 2005 (bkd engine) My problem is Hard start in the morning, or After 3-4 hours the engine is off, the same problem in the start. I changed Injector Seals, Glow Plug, 2 Injectors, and the problem not solved. In the Check Engine Light is "Throttle Body" not working. Can u help me please i have 3 years with this problem. All the mechanics said "injector problem" i used Injector Cleaner in my diesel tank. And no solved???

3 hours ago, Gabriel A3 said:

Please help. I have AUDI A3 2.0 tdi 2005 (bkd engine) My problem is Hard start in the morning, or After 3-4 hours the engine is off, the same problem in the start. I changed Injector Seals, Glow Plug, 2 Injectors, and the problem not solved. In the Check Engine Light is "Throttle Body" not working. Can u help me please i have 3 years with this problem. All the mechanics said "injector problem" i used Injector Cleaner in my diesel tank. And no solved???

Hi if the throttle body is faulty it wont move the butterfly in the unit to the start position [slightly open] when hot it may well work better as all the tar like substance is softer and allows movement try removing the throttle body and cleaning it, if that wont work you will need a new unit as they are also prone to stripping teeth off the plastic gear wheels in the control unit.

Steve.

21 hours ago, Gabriel A3 said:

Hi, Throttle Body not work, dont have singal is out. Shes need replaced with another one. I dont think the problem is throttle body bro

Hi much as I hate to point this out if the throttle body has gone that will give you all sorts of problems starting and when it gets running it is probably running a default strategy which means yes it runs and moves but what you have is a get me home facility, surely common sense would dictate that would be changed first as if its not working properly that would throw up injector and air faults as the engine has no real control over either of the previous mentioned items, nearly all diesels use Total Throttle Position as the datum for air intake and injection.

Steve.