This car is registered to.

Coco

Go to solution Solved by Coco,

Hello,

I've had my S6 for less than a week but every time I turn off the car a message comes up on the top screen saying xxxx is registered as the key user of this vehicle. Does anyone know how to remove it? 

You will need to log out and get yourself set up as a Key User - if you purchased from an Audi dealer they should support; if not use details from here; if you dont have the key tag they can still sort:

https://www.audi.co.uk/uk/web/en/owners/audi-connect/faqs/how-to-use-key-tag.html

Hello Colin,

Welcome, and many thanks for joining. 
Trying to be progressive here,(rather than dismissive) I must agree with ‘yikes’, and if it were mine, I would entrust the solution to the dealer you bought it off - you really shouldn’t have to worry about how to fix it Colin - that’s their responsibility. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

The wording that caught my eye was "turn off the car a message comes up on the top screen saying xxxx is registered", I don't see this when I switch off my car.  I get the prompt for the user to login as but not when I turn it off, how do you enable this?

• Solution

Found it! Off the main screen go to user then user management then remove all users. It does cut off my access to Audi connect but it removes the message.PXL_20231102_114120883_MP.thumb.jpg.1da2a08e86c8616e28064bdaf642f4c0.jpg

• Like 2

That message is a complete pain in the preverbial, I had the same issue and ended up doing the same thing of logging out of the account, app, etc.

Modern Audis are not user friendly, they (Audi) think they are being clever but they just annoy anyone with half a brain.