Some advice on Audi car badges

shed13C

Go to solution Solved by shed13C,

Hi Folks,

I am looking to buy Audi badges as follows:

Office ruler Ruler Rectangle Font Measuring instrument

These badges seem to be available from several sources with the official Audi version (from dealers and OEM parts) costing up to £50 each! image.gif.a0820388c085c4869785b4e029495840.gif

I have also seen what seem to be the same badges on eBay for as little as £9.99.

Has anyone bought the cheaper, after market badges? If so, what is the real difference apart from price?

Is it really worth paying £35+ for the genuine Audi part?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards

Paddy
UK

Hello Paddy,

I doubt if you will be disappointed with it, but please keep us up to date. I bought one for a non-Audi and would have been totally satisfied with it if it had cost twice as much.

Delivery May take longer than stated, but…..

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Solution

Hi @Magnet and @Steve Q

Well, the "Audi Sport" badges from eBay arrived this morning - very quick. As stated above, I decided to go all in and ordered the cheapest at £9.95 including P&P!

Here is the eBay link I ordered from (I realise this will lapse over time, but FYI):

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/115942723683

In terms of the badges... they are mint and of very high quality from what I can see. If someone told me these were the Audi factory badges at £50 a pop then I would not be surprised.

Seriously, I cannot recommend these enough. Save yourself a lot of money if you are in the market for these badges.

Hope this helps

Paddy

UK

Great Paddy - I did say you wouldn’t be disappointed. 
I’ve found Aliexpress an etc. to come up with very good copies - in my experience. 
I bought a set of mud flaps for a non Audi, and all they lacked was the marque on the packaging - the flaps themselves were embossed with the logo, just as the main dealer ones were. Saving ? - about 1/3 of the main dealer price! 
Kind regards,

Gareth.