HELP! Audi Exclusive are rubbish...

AaronHSQ7

I'm trying to buy a new Audi and most of my exclusive requests are being knocked back with no explanation. 

I was expecting a new ABT SQ7 2024 in Ara Blue Crystal and they've now said (2 months in) they can't do that colour? 

So now I don't know what colour to choose. Any suggestions? I really like this colour but can't work out what it's called, Audi reckon it's Navarra Blue, but I disagree - my wife's Sq5 is Navarra and it's miles darker even in the sun.

Help me pick an exclusive!

70e8d8ba6526a1f2bbe14bab888e0374.jpg

Audi have emailed me this afternoon to say that "certain exclusive colours are  unavailable for my build due to the radar systems and sensors." But are unable to tell me which are off limits until I ask.

Which is unhelpful.

Hello Aaron,

Pardon my ignorance, but by ‘Exclusive’ does that actually mean you can chose any (in caps) non-standard colour? Appreciating that would be a tall order, but I feel I have to ask.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

The exclusive range with Audi is that they have a colour chart you can choose from, Ara Blue being one of them, but they declined that apparently because of the sensors and radar system. Usually audi exclusive let you submit any colour however not necessarily from audis own range then they approve or decline it. Currently they're declining everything. 

I've just submitted Estoril Blue which is a BMW colour, and having personally owned an SQ5 in that colour in the past I know they CAN do it with Adaptive Cruise etc but I'm waiting to see what they come back with.

ibh8n4clx6ob1.jpg

Hi everyone

So I've ended up cancelling my ABT Sq7 2024 as audi have rejected every single good colour. Including ones from their exclusive range. Apparently they will only paint sq7s one of 4 or 5 colours of their own choosing which is a real shame.

So my Matador red SQ7 tdi will be staying with me for the foreseeable!

Has anyone had a Millteck exhaust sound module fitted to a MY20 model? I can find plenty of examples of the MY17 which sounded awesome even before the upgrade but mine sounds empty inside.

Aaron

20230224_151820.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Aaron,

So there’s nothing very exclusive about the ‘Exclusive’ anymore then. Perhaps except the fact that they exclude every colour you request - good isn’t it! 
Kind regards,

Gareth.