Pair of good used front wings for Audi 100 / A6 C4

IMG_9068.jpg

For sale - a pair of good used front wings to fit an Audi 100 or A6 C4

IMG_9069-4K.jpg

The arches have some minor surface rust - but nothing serious...

IMG_9074-4K.jpg

Genuine Audi parts

IMG_9077-4K.jpg

I bought these 10 years or so ago, with an aim to keep them to fit them to my (sadly missed) A6 Quattro when it became necessary - they've been in the garage loft ever since.

IMG_9078-4K.jpg

These clearly came off an Audi 100 - but the A6 C4 uses the same part number...

IMG_9080-X5.jpg

IMG_9081-X5.jpg

IMG_9082-X5.jpg

How does 拢150 for the pair sound?

That would be the price collected - I'd be happy to meet halfway within reason to deliver them. If you want them shipped, it would have to be at your expense and risk...

Mike 馃槑

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply, yes I would like to take them at 拢150 for the pair.聽 It is going to be a long journey to get them so it will have to be this weekend (Sunday), if that's ok with you?聽 Could you please give me your address so I can work out some logistics?

Many thanks聽

Colin

• Like 1

So - apparently the A6 and Audi 100 C4 had different part numbers for the front wings, and they are not compatible...馃

2023121301480922-3106988158753716425-.pn

Parts.jpg

Although I'm pretty sure the chap I bought these from said they were from an Audi 100, he was also the one who told me they were the same on both vehicles 馃え

The only number marked on either wing is this:

2023121213055788-8728389144272277340.jpg

...which my parts guy says is probably a manufacturer's batch production number or something - and he's unable to identify the wing from it.

So - can anyone help me identify these wings please? Otherwise, I have a feeling they're destined to return to the loft...

Cheers,

Mike