Gearbox malfunction

I have a Audi s3 2022 20k miles drives perfect but every few days gearbox malfunction light comes on which I don’t know why because the car drives perfect and pull through the gears smoothly once I turn car off and back on then the light goes and it’s back to normal, it goes into limp mode when the gearbox malfunction light comes on but is back to normal as soon as I turn car off and on

Welcome Omar and thanks for joining,

Sorry to hear of you unacceptable issue, but fortunately you don’t have to worry about its cause or resolution, but simply ensure that it gets rectified to you satisfaction - under warranty. 

If this had been a much higher mileage and older vehicle, then a gearbox oil change may have been suggested - but not in your case. 
Could you let us know the outcome of the dealer’s investigation and correction Omar?

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Yes it’s under warranty I have an appointment at audi dealers tomorrow will let u know what happens should just be an update 

thanks 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I gave it to the dealers last week they said everything is fine with the gearbox no issues at all they sorted mechatronics & did a health check but a week later the gearbox malfunction light came back on but I don’t get why because the car pulls through every gear perfectly & once I turn car off and on agajn the light goes and won’t come back on for a week later 

Just keep at it Omar, and don’t concern yourself about it too much - they have to fix it permanently (in caps). It might be worth leaving them keep it, and you have a courtesy car. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.