I'm a Noob

wezaddison

Hi guys/girls,

Just bought my first Audi yesterday and what can I say???? I love it. Well I paid an amazing £5800 for a 56 plate A4 TDI S line with 77k on the clock and has all the extras in it you can imagine (leather and suade interior, BOSE system, bluetooth for my mobile amonst others).

To be fair it hasn't been plane sailing TBH honest I got back home yesterday and the car went into limp mode (AAARGGGHHH) anyway after some trial and error (as I used to do in my old Peugeot 206 HDI) I came to the conclusion that I needed some help with my trial and error (through amazingly diagnostics).

Anyway it came up with the code for, 'turbocharger/supercharger low boost' (well something to that effect). Well I was bricking it and also thinking I've been done here as obviously the guy who flogged me this knew about the problem (and concealed it the bugger) and that it was going to cost the earth.

Anyway I'm pleased to say that the problem was a pipe leading from the turbo had melted as it was on the exhaust (or summat - poss manifold) and a mate of mine is getting it sorted for me on Sunday at the cost of pennies (well maybe a couple of quid). So effectively I've had no turbo which I was surprised as I thought the car could shift already so I cant wait till Sunday and feel the real potential of the car.

Right so I'll stop waffling now and say HI and also add, 'ahahahahaha to the guy who sold me the car cheap thinking I was being ripped off when infact I have got a bargain' and that I plan a full service of the car soon as its been stood for almost 2 years (well on done 2kk in that period).

Cheers

Wez

Cant put any pictures up as they are over 500k each