Audi Q5 2.0 TFSL Tiptronic. Potential purchase.

I am considering buying a 2014 Q5 TFSL 2.0 Tiptronic with 50k or so miles on.  I would be grateful if any owners of this model could let me know what key maintenence/problems I can expect in the shortish term for this car and mileage (or to check has already been done) and typical costs to rectify these I should look to budget into my calculations as to how much it is really going to cost me to own this vehicle.  Also I am looking at the S Line model which seems to be stacked with so many varying features if you have any ideas as to the must-have options that I should consider when making my choice.  Thanks very much for your time and responses. Nolan

Hello Nolan, and welcome. 
On a general note:-

Has the vehicle been advertised with service history, and if so, have you been in touch with a local main dealer and requested copy of the service print out - via. the reg. no.? 

Have you viewed the on-line MOT history? 
Have you viewed the on-line DVLA Vehicle check, and noted the issue date of the latest V5? Recent issue date might ( in caps) suggest the last owner has had it for a short period - obviously not a good sign. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Thanks Gareth.  Its actually with Audi approved and I can check out all that detail later. If you have any specific advice to this model generally I should be looking out for that would be great.  Thanks

You are welcome Nolan. 
We are all different, but to me, it would be of primary importance to me to do these preliminary checks, before getting further involve. 
Audi Approved is fine, but isn’t an absolute guarantee of quality. 
Your call of course. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.