Fitting 18" alloys to my avant

Dave8819

Hi guys I'm currently looking a set of 18s for my avant at present. I'm looking for genuine rims. I have missed out on 2 sets of the A6 winter wheels bymut in currently looking at a set of A6 10 spoke (4f0601025dd) and the other set is a set of 18" A3 le mans wheels. I currently have a set of A6 C7 / A8 19" twin 5 spokes which I'm not all that keen on plus my local roads ain't that great. So has anyone fitted or seen fitted the A3 18" le mans fitted to an A6? I was considering them seeing as my car is a le mans but I'm not sure if they'll look naff or not? 

I have the 19” LeMans on my 2010 Avant, they look really good, but share every bump with you. The A3 18” will look good and give you more comfort.

IMG_1709.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Stroudie said:

I have the 19” LeMans on my 2010 Avant, they look really good, but share every bump with you. The A3 18” will look good and give you more comfort.

IMG_1709.jpeg

This is partly the reason behind going for 18s as well as I said my roads aren't great and looking to add a bit of comfort .

Hello Dave,

I guess you have the appropriate tyre size you will need for the 18 inch wheels - the profile will obviously be greater. This information should be on your tyre pressure sticker.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• 4 weeks later...

Yes eventually got myself a set of RS6 5 spoke wheels . They are going in for a refurb tomorrow and they have a set of 245 40 18 tyres fitted with some life in them .