Weird electrical problems

quattroshk

I've had an issue since I changed my battery to a varta audi spec.

The indicators and wipers don't work I done a battery scan and it's showing as ok. I tried to code the battery with my carista dongle and its unable to connect to the central module. I've cleaned and drained the water from the plenum chamber I have water in my footwell driver side but since I drained the water it doesn't look like water is getting in car anymore. I looked at the electronic boxes under wiper cowling both of them they are dry. I checked some fuses and they all seem OK. I'm a bit stumped as to what to check next.

It says headlight range defective and my right side xenon won't power up I even changed the bulb so it should work as it powers up sometimes for a second or two then goes out.

Also tonight the indicators have been flashing all night (only rear) i had to take a couple of fuses out from the rear trunk fuse area now i cant open the boot

Help me guys I'm tearing my hair out!!

1: The Battery has to be Codded in . - I put in a varta 110ah the previous one was 100 ah yuasa

2: Does the key fob work central locking ? - yes

3: Does the vehicle Start and drive ? - yes

4: Can you hear the Solenoid working in the fuse box ( like a tick )  when indicators flash / wipers turn on  ? - yes but operation of wipers is non existent when I press the hazard switch it doesn't work. But when I use the stalk it shows on the dash fine but outside there's no signal but it's very fast like a bulb is out if you know what I'm saying 

5: Are there any Fault Codes on OBD reader ? - yes from central module

6: Is ECU water damaged ?  - I don't know

7: How many Miles - 152k

8: History leading up to the events you mention above ? - I havent had the car long it was fine when I bought it one day there were a lot of lights on the dash when parked for a few days and the car didn't start so I changed the battery as I thought the spec wasn't the right one and since then I've had non stop problems! 

Edited by quattroshk

Where can i locate this module my car is a 2007 saloon?

4. The yellow warning is there for rear fog light and front daytime bul

5. I cant remember the codes ill try for it again..

Thank you ill watch this soon later and see if I can find the problem. I couldnt even connect to carista because of the central electronics module

Its not been working since I got the car I scanned it at the time and it came back with the 2 faults for fuel supply 1 & 2 meaning probably both senders that's probably what it needs. I took the module out with purple clips on drivers side no wires to it just slides out as a block didn't look corroded to me

Really? I was told it should be 110ah so I bought that as my battery was flat anyway due to lights being on (same problem) 

But a week or two prior it was fine

It's a standard le mans edition car

Ok no problem I appreciate your Input so far. Before I put the battery in it had drained out within a few days due to side lights being left on so I would have thought it's something else. But I'll try what you said. 

Sorry I don't think you understood me right. The side lights were on along with several lights on the dash one night which drained my battery for some odd reason everything was off in the car and it wasn't in use for 2 or 3 days before that.

Well the battery got charged up and I've put it in. The hazards won't stop flashing ! Had to disconnect it again. I think maybe I should check modules under the carpet now. Does anyone know the right way to take the carpet up?

I think I've found the culprit finally. It's this module these was covered in water. I'll order a replacement straight away and see if it's this!

17091243896234598200022825844236.jpg

17091244142128923432117998962746.jpg