How to replace rear parking sensor?

Hoping someone can help.

One of my rear parking sensor is no longer working and after a quick search online I found to buy a replacement sensor is very inexpensive. What I couldn’t find is any instructional video or forum post showing how to replace one.

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I might find one? And is this a fairly doable project for a novice with some common sense? 

Hello Louis,

Do you know which one of the 4? is defective? 
If it’s one of the outer (near corner) ones, it maybe relatively easy to access. If it’s a centre one, you may find it is more difficult and possibly you will need to remove the whole bumper to be able to get at it properly. 
Apart from access, the potential difficulties are disconnecting the actual connector plug ( can be fiddly), and then compressing the lugs which hold the sensor in the bumper. 
Replacements will need to be sprayed to colour match the car. 
Where to buy? 
Check out a site ‘LLL Parts’ ( tip courtesy of Stevey Y) and you should be able to get the Audi part numbers for the correct position one. Sit down before you ask for the Audi price! 
Search eBay and buy an aftermarket one for a fraction of that cost. 
Perhaps you could let us know how you get on. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.