2 hours ago, Natasha said:

Hi my name is Natasha I have a Q7 and I'm helping to learn more and gain new Audi friends

Hi Natasha and welcome, this forum has a lot of info on Q7 ownership and its pitfalls as well as solutions to those pitfalls.

Steve.

• Like 1

Can any Q7 members respond to Natasha’s request. 

How long have you owned yours Natasha, how many miles has it done, and how much oil does it consume in x miles? 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Like 1

Many thanks Natasha, 

A consumption of 1 pint every 200/250 miles is certainly on the excessive side of excessive, and at that consumption you would expect to see blue smoke from the exhaust when you rev. the engine. Do you? Also, are you aware of any oil leaking externally? 
Sorry about all the additional questions, but has its consumption  changed during your ownership? What grade oil do you use, and  has it had an history of sound servicing, before and since you have owned it?

Many thanks and kind regards,

Gareth. 

No blue smoke and it's been in the shop several times they told me it was the timing chain got it fixed then a oil sensor got it fixed and the light stayed off for 2 weeks back on oil not leaking internally