SQ5 2016 example COC

Hi all,

Potential SQ5 owner here looking for a little info if possible please! There isn’t any official info on the web on what the nox and particulate emissions are for the car (co2 is everywhere but not these). I am looking at 2016 SQ5’s so it’s the diesel 3L engine (With tech and touring pack). The few i have found dont have the certificate of conformity and audi helpline told me they cant give out this info, so i wondered if anyone who has their COC handy, would be able to let me know the info please? Would really appreciated!

Thank you

The certificate of conformity has to be requested by the owner to the manufacturer. It baffles me it doesn't just come with the car. 

I'm assuming this is for London ulez? 

If so you should be able to check a card conformity by the reg on the TFL site. 

Thanks Steve much appreciated. Yes info is for ulez, it’s compliant now. Just trying to see how it measures against future euro7 as there are a few articles online recently that’s they have agreed the standards

6 hours ago, Crich123 said:

Thanks Steve much appreciated. Yes info is for ulez, it’s compliant now. Just trying to see how it measures against future euro7 as there are a few articles online recently that’s they have agreed the standards

I had realised euro 7 was coming. I've heard next year even electric cars have to pay ulez! 

IMG-20240422-WA0000(1).jpg