Matty's modified S6

I am new to audi ownership, I found this audi s6 for sale pretty cheap. The main issue was the gearbox didn't drive, it had no interior, the wrong wheels and no exhaust. I bought it for the engine mainly. That idea changed once I saw the car, so now I'm putting it back on the road instead of scrapping the shell. The auto box has gone, it now has a manual box, I just need to sort out a clutch pedal and pipes. While I was searching for parts, I found some nicer wheels, I just need to sort out the rear suspension so I can fit the wheels without spacers.

20230724_174454.jpg

20230805_134405.jpg

20230811_173255.jpg

20231215_145700.jpg

20240226_134317.jpg

20240514_172944.jpg

This looks a great project, I'll be following this thread as I have a C5. 

Keep us posted on how you get on 

11 hours ago, Steve Q said:

This looks a great project, I'll be following this thread as I have a C5. 

Keep us posted on how you get on 

Which model c5 do you have. Once the rear end is cut and welded, I will update the progress. 

21 hours ago, matty_s6 said:

Which model c5 do you have. Once the rear end is cut and welded, I will update the progress. 

Mines just a narrow body 2.5tdi Avant 

• 2 weeks later...

The only progress this month is that the car has gone to the fabricators for some welding, hopefully I can then get rid of the spacers and fit the coilovers, the car sits too high as I have removed a lot of weight, the auto weighed a lot compared to the manual gearbox. I will update when the car comes back probably in july some time.