Advice on modifications - much appreciated. I do have some ideas, would like your help though:)

Roughton1

Hi all, i recently purchased a 2004 Audi A3 1.6 Petrol. I am planning on adding a few tasteful modifications to it, nothing to the engine though. Anything you guys think i should look at?.

I fancy:

some new wheels i have been looking at the 2010 RS6 wheels, has any one used them? if so would it be possible to have a look or any recommended wheels?

A Double DIN Head Unit with Digital radio, AUX/USB, Bluetooth and CD player. Something like this http://www.alpine-usa.com/images/pro...Cat_010308.pdf

I also want to upgrade all original speakers and add a subwoofer and amp as i love my music, but i don't know what brand etc, so any speakers you recommend :D

Lowering kit, what height should it be lowered by?, i don't want it really low, somewhere in the middle i think. Not to high and not too low. What do you recommend?

I want to fit an Audi S3 steering wheel http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mJSkmgaK94lklrelmRQTcjw.jpg has anyone done it, will it work properly with all the buttons?

And finally id like to get it wrapped or sprayed white, but i have never seen a car thats been wrapped in person, and i am wondering what the differences are and what they actually look like, i know a lot of people get their super cars wrapped so it much be good but just would like your thoughts. Wrapping seems to be cheaper but does it look as good if not better? 

Any answers to any of my questions would be much appreciated, i am new here and LOVE my A3 

Look Forward to reading the replies

Hi and welcome!  :)

Why not start a project thread and update with pictures so we can see how you get on.

With regards to wrapping, yes it is cheaper than painting and obviously it is non permanent but it never quite looks the same as paint. Depends if you like the look or not?