New A4 Cab owner

kristoff

Hi guys

Just thought I'd introduce myself.  Been lurking for a while, swotting up on info to help me with a purchase of an A4 cabriolet.   I have now finally bought one so I thought I'd join up officially.

I've attached a pic of my car.......  It's a 2007 3.2 quattro sport.  Already got cracking with the mods.  Soundsystem is first on the list and I'm having some 10" fibreglass sub boxes built into the recesses in the boot so hopefully I will then be able to hear my music in its entirety.  I'm currently missing everything below about 150hz.

I'm also going to be swapping the wheels.  Although I'm not sure what to get yet.  I have sports suspension on the car not s line.  As I understand it that means my car has a 20mm drop over standard a standard SE rather than a 30mm drop?  If that's true, I may need to stick to 18's and the arch gap with 19's could look a bit daft.  I don't really want to have to swap springs if I can help it as I really like the current ride of the car.

post-2886-0-89801500-1405090981_thumb.jp