Interior trim question

deanwebster

thinknig about ordering a new A6 Saloon with standard Milano leather in the titanium grey. My question is whether the dashboard also comes in grey, and if so, does it all come in grey or is the top half black?vSame question for the top of the door trim... is it grey or black?

I have seen an A4 Avant, with grey valcona leather (paid option) and a very nice all grey dashboard and grey interior trim. It really looks lovely, but not seen the A6 in grey, and dealer wasn't sure but thought it isn't the whole dashboard but only the bottom half.

Any insights or experience appreciated.

Dean

• 1 month later...

Hi. The colour of the dash will match the colour of the leather seats.

Black seats - black dash

Grey seats - grey dash ect...

The only way you can mix and match is by going for the expensive Audi exclusive trim option.

Door trim will be same colour as the dash trim. Usually aluminium finish, wood effect, carbon fibre effect ect.. And you can pick this as an option usually at no extra or very small extra cost if buying brand new.

Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi . I currently have A6 c6 2.0tdi salon 2006 . I am looking to buy half leather interior .. I've been offered the interior from a S6 c6 sline 2.0tdi 2010 saloon . Need to be sure it will fit mine before I buy it . Just registered here so I don't get ripped off ... thanks

Hi.

The odds are the positions of the bolts might be different or something as petty as the thickness of the bolts may be different. If you want a new interior I would highly suggest buying it off a vehicle the same age as yours as Audi do slightly change their designs no after how shuttle year on year.

However if you can view the new seats before you buy you could check all the measurements yourself! Then you will know for sure!

Hope this helps.

The other option that might be worth exploring is possibly re-trimming your existing seats? That way you could have whatever fabric colour and texture you like. Shop around it shouldn't be out of reach price wise compared with buying a new set...

Just be careful that the colour you pick matches your dash and trim or the future value if the car could plummet!